Stern Center Student Staff Application 2017-18
Applications for 2017-18 for the Stern Student Center are now being accepted for the following positions: (Click on the links below for additional information on each position)
REQUIREMENTS OF ALL STERN CENTER STUDENT STAFF MEMBERS:
- Must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA and be enrolled in 12 credit hours (full-time student). The only exception will be for final-semester seniors.
- Maintain satisfactory work performance; staff receiving warnings will be eligible to return pending satisfactory performance evaluations.
- Not be found in significant or repeated violations of the College of Charleston Student Code of Conduct.
- Attends student staff training, regularly scheduled staff meetings, and special training sessions.
- Demonstrates sense of dependability regarding work hours and completion of assignments/tasks.
- Appropriate dress and behavior within the Stern Student Center.
- Willingness to learn as well as flexibility and adaptability to ever-changing situations.
All completed applications must be received by March 29, 2016 at 7:00pm. The review and interview process will take place between April 10-14. We appreciate your patience as we process applications.